Welcome to River Landing!!!! Eastern North Carolina’s top rated Residential, Golf and Event Community.
Tucked away near the coast of Eastern NC is a picture-perfect community, complete with world-class club amenities while still maintaining the charm and ease of a small hometown. River Landing’s two championship golf courses are perfect for working on your game. Or perhaps you prefer exploring the outdoors along the scenic walking and biking trails? A grand Clubhouse, Outdoor Pool, and expansive homesites are just some of the things you’ll find to enjoy.
Whether you are starting a family or starting your retirement, River Landing has something for everyone. From enhancing your golf game to exploring the outdoors, the River Landing community offers a wide variety of activities for residents to enjoy. If you’re looking for an event venue, River Landing is your one-stop shop, providing luxury at the unbelievable value you deserve.
Enjoy fishing? This 0.3 acre private lot sits on a catch and release pond. The property is close to the front gate and is on a paved road.
Priced to sell at only $9,900!!!!
- Dimensional Building Requirements
- 1,400 square feet total
- If two story, minimum of 1,200 square feet on the first floor.
- Maximum height is 35 feet from roof ridge to finish surface of first floor.
- Building Setbacks
- Front yard – 25 feet
- Side – 10 feet
- Rear – 25 feet
- Electricity – Four County Electric Membership Corporation
- Natural Gas – Piedmont Natural Gas
- Water/Sewer – Town of Wallace
- Cable, Internet, and Phone – Century Link or Spectrum
- Trash Service & Post Office Mailboxes – Property Owners Association Office
- Area Hospitals
- 15 miles – Pender Memorial Hospital – Burgaw, NC
- 18 miles – Vidant Duplin Hospital – Kenansville, NC
- 35 miles – Sampson Regional Hospital – Clinton, NC
- 43 miles – New Hanover Regional Medical Center – Wilmington, NC
- 75 miles – Vidant Medical Center – Greenville, NC
- 116 miles – Duke University Hospital – Durham, NC
- 118 miles – UNC Medical Center – Chapel Hill, NC
- 91 miles – Raleigh-Durham International Airport – Morrisville, NC
- 33 miles – Wilmington International Airport – Wilmington, NC
- 24 miles – Albert J. Ellis Airport – Richlands, NC
- Most denominations are available within a few minutes.
- Colleges/Adult Education
- 21 miles – James Sprunt Community College – Kenansville, NC
- 33 miles – Cape Fear Community College – Castle Hayne, NC
- 36 miles – University of North Carolina Wilmington – Wilmington, NC
- 36 miles – Miller-Motte College – Wilmington, NC
- 37 miles – Sampson Community College – Clinton, NC
- 41 miles – University of Mount Olive – Mount Olive, NC
- 43 miles – Coastal Carolina Community College – Jacksonville, NC
- 73 miles – Campbell University – Buies Creek, NC
- 93 miles – North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC
- 116 miles – Duke University – Durham, NC
- 117 miles – University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, NC
- 42 miles – Wrightsville Beach
- 45 miles – Topsail Island
- 52 miles – Carolina Beach
- 55 miles – Kure Beach
- Daily Needs/Shopping
- Grocery stores, postal needs, doctors, dentists, banks, fitness, gas stations, antique shops, entertainment and more are all just minutes away.
Tax Value: $14,000
Property Type: Vacant Land
Size: 0.3 acres
Address: 129 Legacy Point, Wallace, NC 28466
GPS Center Coordinates: 34.761139, -77.932775
GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
Parcel Number: 332601095722
Annual Property Tax: $115.50
POA: River Landing
POA Fee: Vacant Land – $1,375 for vacant land (includes yard maintenance)
With home – $1,633 + $168 for trash
Type of Homes Allowed: Stick Built Only
Electricity: Available in area
Sewer: Provided by Town of Wallace
Water: Provided by Town of Wallace
Road Access: Yes – Paved
Road Frontage: Yes – 88 feet
Property Dimensions: 88.09 ft x 167.14 ft x 74.59ft x 172.64 ft Approx
Buyer is responsible to verify all information with county & POA prior to purchasing property.