Incredible Lot Selling at Discount
Selling on a deal…..WILL NOT last long
Thomasville, North Carolina is a place anyone would be happy to call home. This property is settled right near beautiful High Rock Lake, which boasts of endless fun activities for the whole family. Whether it is the nearby charming towns of Lexington and High Point, or the bustling hubs of Greensboro and Charlotte, the benefits of city conveniences are just a short drive away. Colonial Country Club and Gateway Gardens are just two examples of the great, local amenities. There is also a wide range of terrific local schools to choose from! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to live in this pleasant, quaint town in the great state of North Carolina.
Plenty of options with 2 lots that total 1.21 acres. Enjoy the 1.21 acres all by itself, build a dream home on one property and sell the other for a profit, or buy the property as an investment. The possibilities are endless!
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $40,000. Based on recent property Sales in the area.
We are offering this property with a very affordable, no credit check seller financing. We love to work with buyers to help ensure the best deal that suits any budgeting needs.
- APN: 16340H0000008 and 16340H0000009
- Property type: Residential
- Zoning: RS
- County: Davidson
- Property Address: 146 and 162 Albeck Dr.
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.851545, -80.145531
- City: Thomasville
- Zip: 27360
- Acres: 1.21
- Square Feet: 52707.6
- Approximate Dimensions: 110 ft x 88 ft x 195 ft x 170 ft x 172 ft x 181 ft
- Topography: Sloped
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions: Lexington, Trinity, and Bethesda
- Annual Taxes: $250.08
- Power: At street
- Water: Yes, Davidson Water, 336.731.2341
- Sewer: Septic Needed, Environmental Health Department, 336.242.2310
We are currently offering 5 ways to buy this beautiful property. Buy it Seller financed at $15,800 with:
- $500 down
- Monthly Payments: $227.54 for 120 months
- $1,000 down
- Monthly Payments: $220.11 for 120 months
- $1,500 down
- Monthly Payments: $212.67 for 120 months
- $3,000 down
- Monthly Payments: $232.16 for 84 months
This is a lease purchase agreement with NO CREDIT CHECK or prepayment penalty.
Additional $20 per month loan servicing fee added to monthly payment
Liability insurance is $22 per month
Real estate taxes are $20.84 per month
$295 process and document fee due at signing.
Cash Price: $15,800
Local Schools Include:
- Pilot Elementary School
- Oak Grove Middle School
- Ledford Senior Highschool
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Food Lion
- Walmart Supercenter
- IGA Hometown Supermarket
- Terry House Barbeque
- Elizabeth Pizza and Restaurant
- Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant
- Richland Creek Zipline Canopy Tour LLC
- Piedmont Environmental Center
- Bailey Park
Ready or Considering Buying
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear when deed is transferred. Message us here or call use today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.